What To Bring:
All Dish Ingredients
Cooking Pans & Trays
Woo Ring & Spider
- Catering Pans & Trays
- Fire Extinguisher
- Lighter Cubes
- 1 Table (6 ft.) – each cook will be expected to provide any additional tables, if needed.
- 1 Tent (10 x 10 ft.)
- Special arrangements have been made, and in most cases, Egghead parking will be available at your tent. If unable to park at your tent, there will be designated Egghead parking extremely close to the cooking area.
- Help will also be available to assist in any way possible from our local Boy Scouts and other great organization’s volunteers that will be on hand the day of the event.
- Ensure that if cooked food hasn’t been eaten in 2 hours, please discard! We don’t want to make anyone sick!
- If planning to use electricity, please bring your own extension cord (at least 10 foot).
- Avoid bare hand contact with ready-to-eat foods and minimize contact with raw foods. You can use disposable gloves, tongs, deli paper or other means to accomplish this. Hands must be washed prior to and when changing gloves.
- Hair restraints must be worn (hairnets or ball caps).
- No smoking or tobacco us in the food preparation or sales area.
- Food must be protected from contamination at all times.
- Ice used to cool drinks and food cannot be used for service to the customer. Use a scoop to dispense the ice, not your hands.